Chief’s new electric cart and floor-support mounts bring higher weight capacities and give an option to users who may simply prefer an electric solution over non-motorized. The mounts can be controlled via the control panel or an optional remote control so that a wide array of people can easily leverage the technology.
XPD1U Mobile Cart
Sharing interactive technology between classrooms and conference rooms is easier with the XPD1U cart.
XFD1U Floor Support
The XFD1U is ideal for applications where the wall may not be able to support the weight of the display
- Electronically adjusts display height via:
- Integrated control pad
- Optional accessories (Remote Control Kit, Bluetooth™ Dongle)
- Broad range of heights/positions
- Matches existing Fusion Dynamic solutions look
- Anti-collision technology immediately stops, then reverses motion upon encountering an obstruction to avoid pinching fingers or damaging the display
- Weight capacity: 140 kg, compatible with larger interactive touch panels
- Two step assembly
- Storage space with magnetic covers
- Integrated cable management and strain relief protects the traveling cable from disconnecting